Nothing in today’s chaotic tourism, travel and hospitality environment stays the same long enough… achieving and sustaining success, either in the private or the public sector, is a major challenge for all relevant stakeholders! The search for success through excellence is always with us, and its impacts are of critical importance for tourism, travel and hospitality management and education. Success may generate even more success, both at macro-environmental and micro-environmental level.
Any stakeholder in tourism, travel & hospitality, and any industry practitioner, educator or researcher, is facing vital questions like:
• How to prepare for excellence?
• How to manage excellence?
• How to survive in the future?
• How to sustain development and growth?
• How to research for the future?
If you are looking for answers to these questions, or if you can share with others your answers, then make sure that you will be in Rhodes island in Greece for the 2nd International Scientific Conference “In search of excellence in tourism, travel and hospitality” (TOURMAN 2018), on the 25-28 October 2018.
Research tracks of the conference include the following:
- Human Resources
- Tourism and Hospitality Education
- Information & Communication Technologies
- Tourism Planning & Development
- Finance & Economics
- Service Quality
- Operations Management
- Food & Beverage
- Travel & Leisure
- Destination Management
- Alternative Forms of Tourism
- Experience Management
- Sports Management and Sports Tourism
- Culture & Heritage Tourism
- Crime and Corruption in Tourism