About Rhodes island
The Greek island of Rhodes (or Rodos in Greek) is situated at the crossroads of two major sea routes of the Mediterranean between the Aegean Sea and the coast of the Middle East, as well as Turkey, Cyprus and Egypt. The meeting point of three continents, it has known many civilizations that have left their marks and their cultural traces.
Rhodes is one of the largest and most fertile of the Greek Islands, and because of its combination of impressive beaches, archaeological sites, and extensive medieval town, is one of the most visited. The climate is particularly good, with the weather typically sunny and mild from early March until November.
Rhodes is the Crusader Isle, steeped in ancient history and boasting 300 days of blue skies a year. It lies at the southern end of the Dodecanese island and is one of the most popular holiday destinations in the Mediterranean. Rhodes takes in more annual holiday visitors than virtually any other Greek island. The attraction is not just the long summer season and the excellent sandy beaches but also the remarkably well preserved medieval city of Rhodes itself, castles galore courtesy of the Crusaders and a hilly, forested interior with some lovely landscapes, picturesque villages and famous gastronomic attractions.
About 5* Rodos Palace hotel
Few venues can lay claim to having forged the image of a privileged conference and holiday destination. Set on a singular location on one of the most alluring destinations of the Mediterranean, the Rodos Palace Hotel constitutes the Finest Deluxe Resort Complex on the island of Rhodes. Designed in a trendsetting style, blending luxury with space and freedom, this classy Hotel combines refined accommodation standards, with an exceptional array of resort facilities.
Whatever your idea of a perfect holiday or business travel might be, a tranquil relaxation in style, a cheerful family vacation, an international conference or a vibrant escape for pleasure, the diverse facilities and elements of Rodos Palace will conspire to render it into a true experience!
With more than 2500 conferences, incentives and exhibitions held in its premises, the Rodos Palace Hotel has braced an international reputation as a top meeting venue that lends its legacy of success to grant the assurance that this hotel is capable of handling every aspect of a meeting with the confidence borne of 30 years of experience.
Conference delegates have the option to stay at Rodos Palace hotel at special discounted prices; the following preferential rates are offered for all conference delegates:
- Standard Single room (double for single) mountain-view with breakfast: 90 Euro per room, per night
- Standard Single room (double for single) sea view-with breakfast: 100 Euro per room, per night
- Executive Single room (double for single) mountain-view with breakfast: 110 Euro per room, per night
- Executive Single room (double for single) sea view-with breakfast: 120 Euro per room, per night
- Standard Double room mountain-view with breakfast: 100 Euro per room, per night
- Standard Double room sea view-with breakfast: 110 Euro per room, per night
- Executive Double room mountain-view with breakfast: 120 Euro per room, per night
- Executive Double room sea view-with breakfast: 130 Euro per room, per night
- Garden Suit (sleeps up to 3 persons) with breakfast: 130 Euro per room, per night
- Each delegate has to contact directly Rodos Palace hotel for room reservations; the conference organisers are not responsible for handling hotel room reservations. Hotel contact details and electronic reservation forms will be available here, shortly.
- A special discount code will be provided to all conference delegates, in order to secure above preferential rates.