Recent developments in various fields such as technology, environmental issues, tourism supply and demand, emergence of new destinations, globalisation of the tourism industry, innovative management approaches, designing and marketing visitor experiences, story-telling and many others, are having a major impact on tourism, travel and hospitality! Achieving and sustaining success in the future, either in the private or the public sector, is a major challenge for all tourism stakeholders. The search for success in the ever-changing tourism industry is always with us, and its impacts are of critical importance for tourism, travel and hospitality management and education.
Any stakeholder in tourism, travel & hospitality, and any industry practitioner, educator or researcher, is facing vital questions like:
• How to prepare for the future?
• How to manage the future?
• How to survive in the future?
• How to sustain development and growth?
• How to research for the future?
If you are looking for answers to these questions, or if you can share with others your answers, then make sure that you will be at Thessaloniki in Greece, for TOURMAN 2019, the 3rd International Scientific Conference, themed this year as “Tourism, Travel & Hospitality at Crossroads: The way ahead”, on the 24-27 October 2019.
Research tracks of the conference include the following:
- Human Resources
- Tourism and Hospitality Education
- Information & Communication Technologies
- Tourism Planning & Development
- Finance & Economics
- Service Quality
- Operations Management
- Experience Design and Management
- Food & Beverage
- Travel & Leisure
- Destination Management
- Strategic Planning
- Alternative Forms of Tourism
- Sports Management and Sports Tourism
- Culture & Heritage Tourism
- Crime and Corruption in Tourism
- Religious and Pilgrimage Tourism
- Cruise and Marine Tourism
- Air Travel
- LGBT+ Tourism