All accepted abstracts and papers will be included in the official Conference Proceedings. The proceedings will be published professionally in printed and/or electronic form with ISBN (and DOI for each paper) and will be available for distribution during the conference. Each registered conference delegate will receive one free copy of the conference proceedings.
Authors of selected conference papers will have the opportunity to publish their work at a number of special issues of international scientific journals (the following journal have been confirmed, details of more journals will be provided soon):
- Managing Sport & leisure (Scopus, ESCI – Clarivate Analytics)
- PASOS: Journal of Tourism & Cultural Heritage (Scopus, ESCI – Clarivate Analytics)
- Tourismos: An International Multidisciplinary Journal (Scopus, ICI)
- International Journal of Tourism Anthropology (Scopus, ICI)
- Journal of Tourism, Heritage & Services Marketing (DOAJ, ICI)
- Journal of Air Transport Studies