All accepted abstracts and papers will be included in the official Conference Proceedings. The proceedings will be published professionally in printed and/or electronic form with ISBN (and DOI for each paper) and will be available for distribution during the conference. Each registered conference delegate will receive one free copy of the conference proceedings.
Authors of selected conference papers will have the opportunity to publish their work at a number of special issues of international scientific journals (the following journal have been confirmed, details of more journals will be provided soon):
- European Journal of Tourism Research (Scopus, ESCI – Clarivate Analytics. Guest editors: Prof. Giacomo Del Chiappa & Prof. Anestis Fotiadis).
- Sustainability (Scopus, SSCI – Clarivate Analytics 2.592 IF)
- Managing Sport & leisure (Scopus, ESCI – Clarivate Analytics)
- PASOS: Journal of Tourism & Cultural Heritage (Scopus, ESCI – Clarivate Analytics)
- Tourism & Hospitality Management (Scopus, ESCI – Clarivate Analytics)
- Tourismos: An International Multidisciplinary Journal (Scopus, ICI)
- International Journal of Tourism Anthropology (Scopus, ICI)
- Journal of Tourism, Heritage & Services Marketing (DOAJ, ICI)
- Journal of Air Transport Studies
In addition, authors of selected conference papers will have the opportunity to publish their work as a book chapter at the following edited book:
- Christou, E., Alexandris, K. & Fotiadis, A. (2020). Tourism, travel and hospitality at crossroads: The way ahead. Wilmington, DE, USA: Vernon Press.